“The Half-Pipe Specialists”, our Automated Process for installing Half-pipe Coil Jackets was developed for one simple reason; Quality that can be surpassed by NONE.
Our process offers the following benefits:
- Improved “Quality” and “Reliability” by virtually eliminating jacket butt joints along the shell side.
- Utilization of a compression fit with a twin head sub-arc welding process that virtually eliminates tack welds during fit up.
- Reducing/eliminating the stops and starts during welding to further enhance the weld quality and jacket reliability.
- Precise fit-up of bottom head half-pipe (180 degree Segments) to ensure that all butt joints are in a line for easy maintenance and inspection purposes at your facility.
- Wide range of sizes (2”, 3” and 4”) to meet all of your cooling and heating needs. 4” half-pipe can be installed on 5.5” pitch providing optimum heat transfer efficiency. Full coverage over the head knuckle can be provided upon request.
- Thanks from your Reliability Engineer!
Stop fighting leaky jackets and let our expertise work for you!
Ward Tank & Heat Exchanger offers the following services:
- Internal Coils (single, multi or interlaced)
- Half Pipe Jackets (guaranteed full pen, partial pen, or fillet weld options available)
- Dimpled Jackets
- Conventional Jackets
- Panel Coils (Clamp-on)
The following are some photos of some recent projects completed by Ward Tank & Heat Exchanger.